Cameron, Elizabeth Gow - 1973
Campbell, Edward McAlpine -1993
Campbell, Constantine Alberga - 1999
Carlson, Armenia - 1982
Catley, William Norman - 1974
Christensen, David Albert - 2011
Clark, Herbert Ross -1992
Classen Henry (Hank) -2018
Colley, Ann -1993
Cooper, George Mitchell - 1983
Cooper, George ADJ - 2017
Cooper, William - 2000
Copeland, William James - 2008
Copeland, Alma Jean - 2007
Craig, Burton MacKay - 2001
Cram, William Hugh - 1997
Crawford, Lloyd Brooks - 1988
Crawford, Roy Douglas - 1998
Elizabeth Gow Cameron
Mrs. Cameron was born and educated in Scotland. At the age of 18 she received the L.L.A. degree with distinction from the University of St. Andrews. In 1911 she married W. F. Cameron, a young lawyer; together they came to Davidson, Saskatchewan in 1914. From the time of her arrival she was interested in the affairs of her community and she immediately found a place in all the welfare efforts of town and province.
Mrs. Cameron served two terms as president of the Saskatchewan Homemakers, 1918 to 1920, and 1921 to 1923. She was one of the founders of the Federated Womensí Institutes of Canada, and served as convention secretary at the organization meeting, later becoming national president. She held life membership in Saskatchewan Homemakersí Clubs; F.W.I.C.; University Womenís Club; Regina Council of Women; Womenís Missionary Society and the Womenís Christian Temperance Union. Because of her active interest in the Womenís Clubs of Saskatchewan and Canada she was awarded the Queenís Medal. Mrs. Cameron edited ìRetrospect and Prospect,î a history of the first 25 years of Homemakersí Clubs.
In 1930, the Camerons moved to Regina. Mrs. Cameron, a tireless devoted worker, entered new fields of endeavour. Ever a champion of womenís rights she urged them to assume a full share of social and political obligations. During the last years of her life, although in failing health, she continued with active involvement in the organizations she served so well.
"Nominated for the Saskatchewan Agricultural Hall of Fame
by Saskatchewan Women’s Institutes, 1973."